It is CFM’s promise to our customers to deliver the best service possible according to accepted consumer guidelines. In this instance we adhere to and comply with the Consumer Protection Act.
Orders & Deliveries
- CFM delivers within a radius of 50km of the Pretoria CBD. We have no obligation to deliver in any area outside of the above, or any other areas which are not practically reachable or available for us to deliver in.
- Orders can be placed every weekday between 08:00 and 17:00. It can be done online or with your agent via WhatsApp/email.
- Delivery is guaranteed within 2 working days, Monday to Friday.
- A delivery charge of R80 will be levied against orders under R750. Orders above R750 will be delivered free of charge.
- Details of your order and delivery will be confirmed by CFM’s logistics department and/or your agent. It however remains your responsibility to check that the correct items are included in the invoice as per your initial order.
- Ensure correct address/contact details for delivery at your preferred drop-off point and availability for acceptance of your blast-frozen package. Should you not be available or able to take collection of your package or should the delivery address be incorrect/not accessible on the agreed upon delivery date and place, the package will be returned to CFM. A new delivery date will then be arranged with an additional delivery fee to be charged. Should delivery of the package not be able to take place on the subsequent and newly agreed date and place, a handling fee of 25% of the original order will be levied.
- Carefully inspect your blast-frozen package upon delivery to make sure that the correct products are included and indeed what you ordered. If any products you receive are inaccurate or defective, you should not accept the product and return the product immediately with our delivery vehicle. Once you have inspected any product and accept delivery, it may not be returned at a later stage unless it complies with the requirements as specified in our Returns Policy.
- It is recommended to store your package in the freezer as soon as possible after delivery to ensure optimum quality, freshness and taste. After delivery, all risk regarding product temperature and storage in correct conditions and temperatures will pass onto you. CFM will not be held accountable for spoiled products due to incorrect storage and handling after delivery. You will not be able to claim replacement, credit or a refund for any spoiled products that came about as a result of incorrect storage after delivery.
- Should you wish to cancel your order for whatever reason, this should be done within 24 hours of placing the initial order. An email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with CANCEL ORDER in the subject line as well as your name, contact details and information of the initial order.
- If the cancellation occurs later than 24 hours of placing of the initial order, you will be held liable for 30% of the cost of the order.
- The full purchase price will be charged as well as all and any costs incurred by CFM relating to recovery if you should cancel your payment or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason.
- CFM reserves the right to cancel, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, any sale in the event of the breach of these terms.