- CFM’s return policy is set according to comply and align with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of any product, based on a physical defect of the product (meaning that the product is objectively not complying with the required standard), you may return the product for a refund and/or replacement.
- This can only occur when you provide the following: proof of purchase is provided (invoice or item label); the product with/in its original packaging is returned with the barcoded label; return of product is prior to the expiry date on the label; the reason for return is that the product is defective or sub-standard product.
- An email with RETURN OF PRODUCT in the subject line should be sent to email@example.com. Clearly state the invoice number in the email as well as specifying the defective product. If deemed to be a valid reason for return, arrangements will be made for collection of said product.
- CMF reserves the right to send any returned product for technical analysis if and where required and will provide an outcome within 10 business days upon receiving the returned goods. Technical analysis can/will include the comparing of our retention samples with the product in question by a qualified service provider. The outcome of the return may be done based on the professional recommendation and results from the service provider.
- No returns will be accepted if the product has been altered in any way and/or if there is a health risk attached due to public and food safety regulations.
- Due to our obligation and commitment to public health and safety, CFM cannot accept returns of products that have been bought incorrectly due to customer fault or where a customer had a change of mind.
Returns & Refund Policyadmin2020-04-24T13:40:55+02:00